Subject: Location Indicator_ESTONIA_EEPA
From: "Chen, Xuefei" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Icaoeurnat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 17:35:00 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to the request regarding the amendments of the location 
indicator in the ICAO publication Location Indicators (Doc 7910), I would 
like to inform you that the change has been updated in the Doc 7910 system 
and data API. In terms of printed publication, it will be reflected in 
Edition 193, scheduled for publishing in September 2024.

The official signed copy is attached to this e-mail.

Best regards,

Sophie Chen

Information Associate

Air Navigation Bureau (ANB)

International Civil Aviation Organization

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2024 3:57 AM
To: Central Registry <[email-masked]>
Subject: Kiri

You don't often get email from [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

Hello!

You have received a document through the Estonian Transport Administration´s 
document management system.

Title: New aerodrome in Estonia

Date of registration: 15.08.2024

Number of registration: 1.8-5/24/14185-1.

Please find the document in the attachment.

Transpordiamet
Valge 4
11413 Tallinn
kliendiinfo 620 1200, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.transpordiamet.ee <https://www.transpordiamet.ee>